“REGIONALISM AND GLOBALISATION”
Trinity College Dublin, Ireland, 8-10 April 2010
The 37th Annual Conference of the Academy of International Business (UK & Ireland Chapter) in 2010 will be hosted by the School of Business and the Institute for International Integration Studies at Trinity College Dublin.
Theoretical and empirical papers on all aspects of international business that advance knowledge or challenge extant theory are welcome. An illustrative list of topics includes:
· Corporate governance, international standards
· Corporate social responsibility and international business ethics
· Economic geography
· Global outsourcing and value chains
· International business history
· International and social entrepreneurship, opportunity, social capital
· International finance and financial services, inward and outward FDI and FPI
· International knowledge transfer
· International management, e.g. risk management, HRM, marketing
· International mergers and acquisitions
· Internationalisation, entry modes
· Mergers and Acquisitions
· Multinational and subsidiary management and performance
· Policy, IGOs, NGOs
The deadline for competitive paper submissions is Monday, 11 January 2010.
The deadline for doctoral colloquium paper submissions is Monday, 8 February 2010.
The online paper submission system is up and running at available at https://www.openconf.org/aibuki2010/openconf.php.
For further details (e.g. Special Sessions, Publications and Journal Special Issues, Important Dates), please see http://www.tcd.ie/business/news-and-events/events/aib-uki.php.